Wednesday 2 June 2010

Tick Tock, Tick Tock



Yes, boredom has really set in, ive even got my knitting out to pass a bit of time. As you can see knitting is not my strong point but i do find it very time consuming.


Im waiting for my lovely new sewing machine to be delivered (estimated delivery time is 1.45 - 2.45 today) ive pulled out my big box of fabric, gone threw it all & folded it all up neatly.


I have so many projects waiting in the wings, but many of them i have bought quite expensive fabric for, so really need something cheap & easy incase it takes a few goes to get use to a new machine.


Sock monkey's are going to be my machine test project to make sure the tension is right etc, i have a neat little pile of socks on the table ready to be monkey'fied!




No comments:

Post a Comment